Marker Size Guidelines
|Single Grave||Two to Three Graves||Four to Five Graves||Infant Grave|
|30″ by 16″||48″ by 16″||54″ by 16″||20″ by 10″|
Larger markers on oversized lots (greater than 5 graves) are permissible with Wildwood approval. Poured foundations are required.
|Depth of Marker||Height of Marker||Installation Price|
|8″ minimum||Flush to 4″ above ground||$50.00 per install|
Foundation and Install Prices
|Poured Foundations||Prefabricated Foundations||Veteran Marker Install||Bronze Marker Install|
|minimum $1,300.00||$1.10 per square inch||prices vary ($0-85)||$100 + foundation|
- We have one flat/flush marker section (Bible Rock).
- Two sections where slant markers are not permitted (Rosser & Lyons).
- Benches are not permitted unless they are specifically used as the grave marker.
- Foundations are sized to the span of the legs
- Size restriction is based on seat size and/or adornments
It is highly advisable to contact our office for approval of the type and size of marker you are ordering prior to placing your order to insure that it meets our requirements.
We require foundation orders in writing, accompanied with a check (verbal orders will not be accepted.)
It is the responsibility of the monument dealer to assure proper placement of names on all markers. We will be glad to assist in the decision-making process